Monday, June 13, 2011

Happily Ever After

My sweet friend got married over the weekend in Mckinney, TX. Her wedding was at this beautiful chapel and her reception was in the ballroom at the Grand Hotel. It was breathtaking. this sign was outside the chapel

Here is the chapel, Bella Donna. I think the name suites it perfectly.
Do you see the bell? After the wedding was over the bride and groom rang it together.


The new mommy and daddy from http://thewilkersonway.blogspot.com



the happy couple



an outside view



an inside view




ice cream bar instead of cake
perfect for a June wedding in Texas




my friends that I taught with




me and the bride






Here's to your happily ever after...I love you, Court!


















































2 comments:

Hannah said...

You are beautiful in your yellow dress and earrings! I love the chapel and ice cream bar.

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

Loved it then and now! Gorgeous Bride, Courtney! xo