Thursday, September 1, 2011

Retail Therapy

If anyone has missed me, I've simply been to HOT to blog.. ;) This has been a miserable summer in Texas. Now that it's September there has to be promise of cooler temperatures in our future. Truthfully, we've just been enjoying our summer. We traveled to Ohio and Alabama and enjoyed the days with friends and family.


******************************


So today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed (maybe its because Landry has been waking up everyday at 5am). Then around 7am Landry threw up. Our house just got over a stomach virus this weekend that started with him. I just started panicking thinking it was going to make ROUND 2 in our house! He seems like he is doing okay since this morning. Praying he stays healthy! Sick babies are the PITS!

So I decided we need some retail therapy. We went shoe shopping for Mr. Chunky Foot. We went to Stride Rite and had his foot measured for the 1st time. He is a 5-Extra Wide. So while I have wanted his first pair of shoes to be Sperry's I had to settle on the Extra Wide, New Balance with velcro :)






Pulling the tag off to put in his mouth


New shoes make him happy too!








I love you, Mr. Chunky Foot!









3 comments:

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

I LOVE new posts especially of my little boy.I want to kiss that little chunky foot :) I love his new shoes. Too cute!

brooke said...

awww landry man so glad you are feeling better - love your new kicks!!!!!

Hannah said...

Love this post!! Best post ever! Cracks me up! Cutest chubby feet ever! And him sitting on the ground in his new shoes too cute! I love him! Also like new blog picture! Glad you are back to blogging.