Monday, November 7, 2011

weekend recap

We had a great weekend. Friday night we stayed home and had a date night after Landry went to bed. I actually cooked dinner and it turned out surprisingly good. I made beef tenderloin and mashed potatoes. People who know me know I don't enjoy cooking, but I'm trying.


On Sunday, Chris and I went to the cowboys game. We had front row seats from his aunt and uncle. It was so much fun to be together. We even made the jumbo screen in stadium. I'm just glad it wasn't during the Kiss Cam.


Trying to take a picture of ourselves

This time worked better

ring of honor (half-time show)

Landry's namesake
we were so close to the field

here's the recipe:
Crockpot Pork Tenderloin


• 1- 2 lb pork tenderloin

• 1 -1 oz envelope dry onion soup mix

• 1 cup water

• ¾ cup red wine

• 3 TB minced garlic

• 3 TB soy sauce

Combine all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on low 8 hours or high 4 hours.
Enjoy and finish your bottle of wine.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Abby! I am so proud of you! Pumpkin pie and now a meal! Sounds good! You look so pretty at the game! Glad you had a fun weekend with my Chris.

Hannah said...

P.S. You two look like twins!

The Streits said...

That's funny!! I'm becoming Martha.