Friday, May 6, 2011

My Mom

Happy Mother's Day to the Best, Most Beautiful Mom

Dressed in our furs at my sister's Christmas Wedding



My mom's 3 babies


(We are standing in our birth order, I'm the oldest and wisest...haha)



My mom and me in my crib I still sleep with the my baby blanket that is in this picture


(my mom tried to throw it away last time she was visiting because it is falling apart but I saved it)


Snuggling with my mom, she was pregnant with Hannah here


My mom with Landry at the airport on one of her many trips to Dallas








I love you, Mommy!!!





















2 comments:

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

sad and sweet abigail :) no greater joy than being a mom.
i wish you happy first mommy's day too! xoxo

Hannah said...

Landry has changed so much from that first picture! And sweet post to BM. :) Love you.