Friday, May 20, 2011

Recently

Landry is 7 months


his favorite toy is the remote
he loves sitting up on the couch






Sophie and me


mimi and opa



grammy and papa



We have been very busy this past week. My parents were here from Ohio, my mom is still here ( I love every minute of having extra hands!) We had a graduation party, a baby shower for my friend Amanda who had her twins and moved my brother into a new house at OU! Today we are heading to Tyler for the weekend. My brother has an internship in Tyler this summer at an oil company and is living with my my in-laws. I wanted to share some pictures of my big boy! His top teeth are coming in and he is growing SO fast! He loves Elmo, drinking water from his sippy cup and reading books!

3 comments:

Emily P said...

Landry is SO cute!!! Harrison loves the remote/cell phones too. I have to hide them:0)

Hannah said...

I love him! 1. Sitting on the couch with his arm over the arm rest, ha! Just like the big boy he is! :) 2. His hair and teeth are just adorable. 3. His country club outfit. 4. Him laughing with grammy and papa. :)

britt said...

Cracking me up! He is such a little man. Missyou guys!