Friday, September 17, 2010

35 Weeks and Bed Rest

Flowers for your Friday

Yesterday I had my check-up and my doctor wants me to be on modified bed rest meaning NO more working. I wasn't working everyday but I was still subbing occasionally. I'm not suppose to do anything that would raise my blood pressure! So today I will be watching Project Runaway from last night and maybe a movie or 2 :) I'm telling myself to enjoy this time because I won't have days like this time once our lil' pumpkin comes.
I'm going back to the doctor on Monday for an ultrasound so we can get an approximate weight.
So my weekend will be filled with relaxing, and more relaxing! At least I have date night to look forward to. We are going to my favorite sushi restaurant tonight RA with good friends!!

Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Good post.. you are becoming a stylish blogger now. Enjoy your night! xoxo

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

Can you post for me while you are resting? xoxo

brooke said...

thats right enjoy it :) i am praying for both these little peanuts... we went on a date tonight too :) thank god for our wonderful husbands xoxox!!!