Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lil' Pumpkin

(This precious baby will have to do until ours arrives)

I've never been so happy for a new month to begin! Fall is my favorite season and I can't wait for everything that it brings, cooler weather, Ohio State and Dallas Cowboys football, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, my birthday (which is my favorite holiday) and this year our lil' pumpkin.

Our lil' pumpkin is going to arrive on October 13th. My doctor will induce me this day, if Landry doesn't come sooner on his own. Which means he'll be here in 6 weeks or less!!
Happy September Y'all!!!

3 comments:

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

What a blogger you've become!! How exciting for all of us! xoxo to you, Chris and my Landy Man

brooke said...

you said y'all!!! you are such a southern belle! :) cannot wait!

Hannah said...

Ha ha your favorite holiday and I get to celebrate with you in Texas. Funny, I did my blog and called Landry my lil' pumpkin too. We both must feel the same about fall. Love you.