Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Perfect Dress



My sister is getting married June 11, 2011 and I'm the maid of honor. She has been looking at bridesmaid dresses and wanted to get something that was NOT your typical "bridesmaid" dress. (You know the kind, the one you will NEVER wear again). I know my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding were VERY "bridesmaidie" but at least I didn't try to tell my friends they could wear them again :)





I hope this is the dress she picks. I think it is perfect and its from my FAVORITE store Anthropologie.






3 comments:

Hannah said...

I hope the package is there when I get home! I'll be the 1st model. :) I love the dress!!

brooke said...

look at you "little miss blogger" i LOVE the dress, and of course the store... oh to be able to shop there ALL the time! it will be more fun to shop there in my unpregnant body haha!

LISA'S LOVIN' IT said...

The perfect dress...
not so much :( Cute as can be but doesn't "go" at all.